Terms & Conditions
- Legs11com is a registered business name of Georgeous Limited, hereinafter referred to as Legs11,
and is registered with the Jersey Financial Services Commission reg. No 93103 under the States of
Jersey Regulation of Undertaking Law 1999.
- By purchasing from our websites you agree to be bound by our Rules of Use and the Terms and
Conditions contained herein and elsewhere within this site including our Refunds Policy, the
express terms of which shall be embodied in and integral to any transaction entered into with Legs11.
We reserve the right to amend the Rules of Use, our Terms and Conditions and
Refund Policy at any time, without notice, and
you shall further hereby accept to be bound by such changes. The Rules of Use and our Terms and Conditions
are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Jersey whereupon you irrevocably
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The States of Jersey to settle any dispute that
may arise. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- Whilst Legs11 exercises every reasonable care it shall not be responsible for any errors or
omissions contained on our website(s) which is published
for general guidance only. Legs11 assumes no responsibility for information contained in this
website and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from any use or reliance on
information contained therein.
- Legs11 reserve the right to make changes to its web site without prior notice. We are not, nor
cannot be held responsible for the content of any third party site which links to us whether it is
with or without our consent and permission.
- Legs11 asserts all of its intellectual property rights to this website including its design,
dynamic operation and aesthetic qualities. Legs11 exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law
all warranties, conditions, terms and undertakings, expressed or implied, whether by statute, common
law, custom, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of the goods and services provided
by Legs11. Nothing in this clause shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Legs11 shall not accept any liability in respect of all and any allergic reaction or irritation caused
or claimed to be caused by the products supplied, nor be responsible to you for any indirect consequential
or economic or special loss or damage or for any loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of profits or use,
any deletion, corruption, destruction or loss of removal of data, loss of goodwill or loss of reputation or
any financial loss.
- This website may currently, or in the future, contain links to other websites and other websites may link
to this one. Legs11 is not responsible for and accepts no liability for the content of any other website and
disclaims all liability in respect of the content of them.
Trademarks & Copyright
- All domains, logos and content of this site is owned by or licensed to Gorgeous Limited trading online as
Legs11.com, and all trademarks applying thereto are protected by copyright. You shall not use any of this
property to sell any product or service, or to build traffic to any other website for commercial purposes,
such as advertising, without the express written permission of Legs11, nor shall you mirror the Legs11 home
page or results pages on any other website.
- Postage charges to the UK and Channel Islands are FREE.
- Postage charges to other destinations vary depending upon the destination
These postage charges will be shown oin the checkout after you have selected your dellivery address.
- If the goods you are returning were dispatched to you by recorded delivery, you must
return the goods to us by recorded delivery. Legs11.com have a very strict hygiene policy and
if seal is broken on the package we cannot refund/exchange.